arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Will you spend money in game?

andylee929andylee929 Member
in General Ranting edited August 2015
Now a considerable part of mobile games are free to play, while if you want a good game experience, quite often you need to buy items in game. I just want to have you ever spent money for mobile games? Was the money spent in the game itself or items in game.
For me, I am not that generous person in playing games, however, if the game is with good quality and not that costy, I'll be okay with that. Such as the following nice gun,lol.
  • OtherbuttonsOtherbuttons Member, Moderator, WHF Friends & Family
    I assume you're asking if people have spent money in freemium games?

Moving this to General Chat for now, unless you're questioning whether We Happy Few is going to have in-game transactions?
  • The only freemium I gave in to was "Injustice: Gods Among Us" for coins or something. That was a really good game.
  • OtherbuttonsOtherbuttons Member, Moderator, WHF Friends & Family
    I've done it for two: Line PLAY because it was seriously that cheap for the first deal, but then no more. And Pokémon Rumble World because I would have happily paid £40 for that game and spending £5 on some gems overall doesn't exactly put me out of pocket.
  • shmerlshmerl Member
    edited August 2015
    I don't like such practice. I pay for games, not for items in games. A funny video about it: