arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

The Maidenholm Update is live!

NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
in News and Announcements edited March 29
Hello everyone,

The Maidenholm Update is live now on PC (Steam and GOG) and will be coming to Xbox One soon.

We are delighted to present to you: The Maidenholm Update for We Happy Few! We would love to receive your feedback on what you like or don’t like. We are particularly interested in feedback on the new loot balancing, the playstyles and the general level of difficulty inside Wellington Wells.

For a list of all the changes, check here!
  • I'm having trouble getting the xbox update of Maidenholm
  • NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
    edited March 30
    @dmtaliengod The update is not yet available on Xbox, we are still working on it, we are hoping to have it ready in a few days but nothing concrete yet.
  • Will it be as complete as the computer release?
  • fan345fan345 Member
    omg i have waited 2 days so far why is it taking so long
    @fan345 It will most likely take a week.

@dmtaliengod I am not sure I understand but we intend to complete the game on both platforms :)
  • A Week... :-(

At least I know it'll be worth it :-)
  • ShibouShibou Member
    Jeez, you made the plague ridden Wastrels so much more terrifying! I used to just walk around them when I saw them on the street, no big deal, but now they're like zombies running around scaring the crap out of me!
  • amzjaffaamzjaffa Member
    when will the update be available on Xbox one ruff date? thanks xD
  • I asked @naila if when you release the xbox version if it will be just as complete as the version you released on pc. Like wI'll there be the same ammount of content
  • hi @Naila , is there any update on the XBox update? Seeing all these PC players having all the fun is driving me nuts!
    @AndyDavies

We are so sorry about this :( But we are still working on it and have no time frame at the moment.
    @dmtaliengod Yes there will be :)
  • AdwelAdwel Member
    Xboooooooooooooooox....

Oops, was that outloud?

:p