arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Favorite Song in Contrast?

Mine would probably have to be House on Fire or Kat's Song! Laura Ellis does a great job on both.

What are yours?
  • SamSam Compulsion Team
    @Def for me, it's The Streets. It's flashy, it's fast, and I'm sad that it's only a minute long! When it came into the build (about 9 months before release), it was the first time I felt "well shit, this is really coming together" :)
  • DefDef Member
    @Sam I agree about The Streets, especially it's length! How did you guys pick the music for the game?
  • NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
    I like Kat's song, it's a bit sad but it hits home.
  • I definitely love the songs featuring Laura Ellis, she is such an amazing singer and her voice really goes well with the style of the game. I also like the song "Softly" by Nicolas Marquis, it's sounds like something from Sherlock Holmes XD
  • My favourite one is House on Fire too! (~ -u-)~ ♪
  • OtherbuttonsOtherbuttons Member, Moderator, WHF Friends & Family
    For me it's probably 'Carousel' (which I've had looping in my head for the past three days) because that ethereal music box sound can't be beaten, especially along with the tradition carousel pipe organ in the background.

I have a lot of love for 'The Streets' too, but then again I'm a sucker for upbeat jazz. But then again again 'Main Attraction' has that eery circus thing going on and that's just godly... This is soundtrack legitimately hits my favourite styles of music, so it's almost impossible to choose.
  • Kat's Song was the intro, right? Yeah, I sometimes just leave it on the title screen while I'm shaving or making ramen or something, it's wonderful background music. Laura Ellis nails it in really any song she sings in, though.
  • Kat's song house on fire is close too but i find that one in my head the most.