arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Screenshot thread?

I want to see everyone's screenshots. Lets make a thread where we can share them?

Here is one to get it started, a couple in love:
  • HidudeHidude Member
    Still a better love story than Twilight ;)
  • dashdash Member
    i'm going ghost

sorry for the fps in the corner
  • Haha, those are some cool futuristic panels, I haven't seen those yet!
  • Damn that's a sweet decoration. I need one IRL, thank you. XD

• dashdash Member
    a bit bright for 7PM, yeah?

the night sky is absolutely gorgeous

the garden district is so pretty

not quite the placeholder buildings some might think ;)

i love the bear sign

sorry for the flood, the 6.2 patch helps the game run on my computer and i couldn't help myself
  • These are all great! I too love the bear sign!
    I demand Compulsion team make us posters of these for our bedrooms! XD
    I am NOT good at this game :P
  • I love everything about this screenshot, from the 10 health left, and the starving bar... your singular rock and now you're hallucinating. XD
  • I love that they're also bleeding AND have food poisoning.

( @lilromimi , don't feel bad. I am also deeply terrible at the game, I just didn't choose to share any screenshots of me being beaten by bobbies with 2% health after not being able to figure out how to put down a rock in their eyeshot.)
  • I'm really enjoying the weird and wonderful things that happen in this game! I thought I was having a really lovely moment there then BANG dead! I was not paying attention to a lot of what was going on as I was still trying to explore. This was my first playthrough so I don't feel too terrible about it haha!
    I'm finding the constant random crashes more frustrating than anything right now but in time it will all be awesome! ^_^
  • SyAlmansSyAlmans Member
    edited July 2015
    If you got into the city proper in your first playthrough you were doing better than I was.

(Was also trying to post a screenshot of some of the graffiti, but Dropbox is having a disagreement about it. Guess I can't unless I get an imgur account or something.)
  • Why would you not already have an imgur account?! O_o
    Also Im sure it was a fluke because there have been a couple of times since where I have wandered all around the start area with no apparent entrance in other than to beat the crap out of a couple of bobbies and I'm just not ready for that! >_<
    First time there was a sign and I just walked under it through the grass.
  • London Bridge is falling down...

I always feel so bad for the Westrals... Makes me want to put them all out of their misery.

• I run about 7 years behind the rest of the world regarding technology, basically.

As for the bobbies, fortunately at the game's current level you can just run like a coward - either dodge between guards or get ready to sprint the minute the Joy detector opens and you'll make it. (There's also a nice "dead end" with a door surrounded by a wastrel cookout. As long as you don't agitate them the wastrels will happily murder any bobby in their range.)
  • @SyAlmans my first run through spawned a Joy maze... -.-"
  • I only found that house on 3 runs. The first two times I didn't look around enough. Now the last 2 play-throughs I didn't see it and I'm a wee bit sad.
  • @ceruleanspiral Last night was the first time I've found the house after something like a dozen runs due to a combination of framerate issues and general lack of talent. It was confirmed it's a story-element, so I'm wondering if it and the the other event elements (like the pawn shop and butcher shop) are shuffled or all of them are available in every run-through and it's just a matter of finding them. The Most Depressing House in particular may be difficult to find because homes in the Garden all look very similar. I think the only visual clue you're in the right place is the train graffiti in an interior room.

@Ghretto I keep hearing about that, but never seen it. That sounds . . . unfortunate.
  • GhrettoGhretto Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm pretty sure I have one spawned in my current game, I'll hop on once I'm home and take a shot for you to see!

• @Dash How do you remove the HUD from your screenshots?
  • dashdash Member
    @ghretto just open up the console with ~ and type showhud to toggle it :)
  • Dang, I was so close! I tried hud off and hide hud. Lol
  • Aaaaaahhh! I want one! lol
  • My Fancy Suit Fan Club. ^^

• Hahaha, @ceruleanspiral that's pretty funny. You must be one dapper Son of a gun!
  • I still have not found a pawn shop. I found the butcher shop a few times. Got my first key card from a Bobby today... but I died. Boo.
  • @ceruleanspiral, don't be too disappointed about the pawn shop. Both times I've found it the area has been pitch black. Like, so black I spend 5 minutes trying to find the stairs black.

That's a shame, because I've seen someone else play through it and the scenario is really damn creepy.
  • This game is so pretty... image

• ZenaxaZenaxa Member
    I don't have a SShot but wanted to comment to the above pink sky shot. I saw a dawn yesterday that made me stop what I was running off to and just watch it for a moment. Really gorgeous, compliments from a viewer of Arizona sunsets!
  • HidudeHidude Member
    image I did edit it a little, but I just had to screenshot this ;)
  • ZenaxaZenaxa Member
    Sadly, the image isn't displaying on my device. :( What'd you capture?