arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

A Post-Mortem Report?

WifomWifom Member
Hi!

i just recently discovered your game and fell in love. I'm not usually a fan of 3D games, but this one caught my attention and I'm loving every bit of it.

I'm also an indie game dev, so the fact that something THIS amazing was put together by a team of 8 (with some honorable team mentions), is absolutely mind-blowing. I would love to check out a post-mortem report if you guys have one. And if you don't, would someone be willing to make one? I would really enjoy reading the process behind developing Contrast. :)

Cheers~
  • SamSam Compulsion Team
    @Wifom that's a great idea. We had a couple of post-mortems internally, but we never really wrote about them publicly. However, we learned a great deal - including a few probably hard but necessary lessons - and it might be nice to write about one day.

For now, we're a little busy with the Kickstarter, but we could definitely write up something in a few weeks.
  • WifomWifom Member
    Awesome! Looking forward to it. Thank you.

Good luck with the kickstarter!