arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Your Compulsion Games Art

PapermoonPapermoon Member
in Contrast General Discussion edited February 2015
I think we could share our art about Compulsion Games Stuff

I'm not playing Animal Crossing nowadays, but I made this and I wanted to share it :)

Dawn's Clothes
(I couldn't make her shorts xD)

Didi's Clothes

• NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
    That's awesome! Once I get Animal Crossing on 3DS I will scan those codes :) (I only played the one on DS and the mole would never let me leave my house without yelling at me forever so I gave up :P)
  • JoshuaJoshua Compulsion Team
    This is amazing!!! I'm showing my wife this tonight! She's gonna love this. Thanks for the post! :D
  • oh, thank both of you!! >u<

Naila, in Animal Crossing New Leaf the mole doesn't annoy you! It's great!! :D
    Joshua, I hope your wife like them :)
  • Firehair12000Firehair12000 Member, WHF Friends & Family
    Wow! :D Very nicely done.
  • Cool stuff! :)
  • Thank you!! :D
    Hey I moved this thread to the Contrast forum since it's Contrast related :)
  • Since i have fun making tons of games FanArts, this time I had fun playing with shadows, lights and again shadows. Here's my Contrast FanArt :)

• WOW I love it!!
  • Thank you! :)
    @Shamano OH HELLO NEW WALLPAPER! This is seriously gorgeous!
  • Hehe I wonder... what about if Dawn ends in We Happy Few world?
    Maybe she would surrender to that situation (drugs and that stuff) I think she is stronger but... It's funny to imagine! xD
    So, here she is! -I can't put it smaller! ( O.O )
  • ooOOOoooo It looks lovely!
    @Papermoon I love it!!! May I feature this on our twitter?
  • PapermoonPapermoon Member
    edited March 2015
    REALLY?! Of course!:D Twitter, Instagram... whatever you want! It is an honor for me! >u<
    If you want to mention me... I'm @_MayuTsuki_ on twitter and @mayudreamer on Instagram xP
  • Thank you @Naila, glad you liked it :)

Great one @Papermoon! :D
  • Thank you >u<
  • OtherbuttonsOtherbuttons Member, Moderator, WHF Friends & Family
    edited October 2015

I found this in my older files and apparently I didn't post it anywhere? An older sketch of everyone's favourite fancy-mom. ♥
  • Wow!! Its awesome ,I love that and I will also try to make this type of Game art and Soon share with all of you..