arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Hey, let's see your pets :)

NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
in General Ranting edited February 2015
Here is mine, she is an overly attached princess. And she is not fat, she is big boned.

• JoshuaJoshua Compulsion Team
    Here is Chez Reborn's one and only, Harold The Cat! - He's sleeping and he is fat. :P
  • NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
    Here is Chez Reborn's one and only, Harold The Cat! - He's sleeping and he is fat. :P
    DAWWWW
  • SamSam Compulsion Team
    edited February 2015
    Do these count?
  • JDickJDick Compulsion Team
    Here's Charlot! the king of tomcats, all the other cats are jealous of his black tipped nose.
  • THIS is Sugar, he's not that fat, but he's heavy haha :D
  • SamSam Compulsion Team
    Getting a quote function in here has got to be my #1 priority. I love big dogs and I cannot lie.
  • Big dogs are often super soft to pet :D it's an anti-stress :D
  • I hope these worked: image image
    This is Sophia, aka Soap, aka Chomps, aka R.J. Eimsteim. She is a rare specimen from the Korcari Wilds and one of the wisest dupes (or Pug, if you prefer) that you will ever meet.
  • wow those are gigantic... oops!
    @Pandora_Layn OMG THAT FACE! I am normally not a dog person but your dog is simply ADORABLE!
  • DefDef Member
    I have a 18 year old calico named Callie. Original, right? Got and named her when I was little! Shes been waking me up for food ever since.
  • OtherbuttonsOtherbuttons Member, Moderator, WHF Friends & Family
    edited April 2015
    imageimage

This is my little sweetheart, Wheatley. He'll be four next month and was born on the first anniversary of my partner and I. ♥ He's a docile longcat tbh, and also lives up to his namesake in being a massive moron (he once jumped into a closed window to try and get into the house).
    edited April 2015
    @Otherbuttons Fluffy cats are my favorites!! <3
  • JDickJDick Compulsion Team
    Gotta love em fluffs! Black-tipped nose ftw!
  • image image
    This is Bracken who belongs to my SO. Hobbies include chewing sticks and putting up with our nonsense

And this is Zak and Arlo. They are my parents doggies and Zaki does not tolorate Bracken sadly.
    Zaki also has epilepsy and suffer cluster seizures that can last up to 3 days so he is a little special!
    Also apologies if these are huge <3
  • MikeOxbigMikeOxbig Member
    edited August 2015
    Ok I've got a couple of each so sorry if I flood the post, but I loves them all. :D
    This is my Siberian Husky Winnie. She is almost 5 years old now and is a pain in my ass. lol
    Bonus picture of what happens when you have a husky and go outside for a smoke. LMFAO!! Here
    This is MR. or Mufasa as my gf likes to call him. :)
    Here he is next to my size 12 shoe. XD lmfao
    This is my baby Abby Cat. Bonus video of Abby as a tiny baby when we thought she was a boy. (Look at how much she changed. lol) Abby Cat Youtube video
    Finally a picture of the both cats keeping me warm. :D
    They are both about to be 2 in October.
    @MikeOxbig You are killing me, they are all freaking adorable! That kitten video though...
  • @Naila Yeah I wish I had a better camera to record it with. She was such a handful, but totally worth it. She is such a great kitty. We love her. :D
  • Iris_LockspurIris_Lockspur Member, Moderator
    edited April 2016
    I present to you, Ada. Vanquisher of Brooms. (Don't worry, the broom was sitting near the garbage bin to be tossed out anyway.)

My sister found her on the side of the highway when she was about a month old, sometime back in February. So I took her in. She's a wily little pup but I love her regardless.

• Iris_LockspurIris_Lockspur Member, Moderator
    (I also have a cat named Toby, but he's old and doesn't travel well so he's living with my mom. Will have to have her send a recent picture of him for me to share here.)
  • I have two pets, a cute golden retriever and cocker spaniel mix dog and a tuxedo tabby!