arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

What shows are you guiltily binge watching when there are none to witness

Mine is Salem. Yeah, pretty violent, but Salem. Plus that theme song though.
  • OtherbuttonsOtherbuttons Member, Moderator, WHF Friends & Family
    I've been working on a lot of cosplay at the moment so Netflix has been my best friend, which means binge watch all the shows.

My guilty show is Sex and the City (I've seen every episode and movie), and also RuPaul's Drag Race. I recently got through the entirety of Misfits and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and both have left gaps in my heart I can't fill. ;n;
  • NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
    @MISFIT I've been curious about this show, I think I'll start it.

@Otherbuttons Misfits is AMAZING, but I lost interest after Nathan left :(
  • MISFITMISFIT Member
    Salem is good, if you have the gut.
    @Naila Aw, Rudy was lovely! I grew to love him more than Nathan. The rest of the newbies were a bit plain though.
    Anyone else watches American Horror Story?

I only recently started it and the first season blew me away. I am currently at the 4th season, but I find that none of the other seasons have lived up to the first one yet. I am thinking in skipping directly to this current season (AHS Hotel).
    @Naila
    Oh my gosh, Freak show- at least for me- is easily the best season so far. I've only watched 1 & 3 (and currently binging 2 as well as watching 5), but there's something about Freak Show. ♥ Although Asylum is getting pretty good so far, and it links to one of the characters in Freak Show.

Hotel is actually amazing so far though and I need more of it.
    @Otherbuttons
    Ha! Freak shows...really freak me out. But if you say so I will give it a go.

Asylum is linked to a character in Freak Show? Which character?
    @Naila
    Pepper- the pin-head- plays a big part in Freak Show. It's her life before the Asylum.

Freak Show does get a bit freaky obviously, but honestly it's such a cool grotesque circus-y twist.
    @Otherbuttons

I love Pepper T_T ok I will watch it :)
    @Otherbuttons You were right, I am actually really enjoying Circus so far!
    @Naila
    Yay! How far in are you?

Also Hotel so far is amazing holy crap.

On topic, I think I might end up binge-watching the Librarians since it looks right up my alley. Plus I think it's getting a season 2 soon which is nice in the hell of cancelled shows.
  • StephanieStephanie Compulsion Team
    It's totally embarrassing to admit but I've been binge watching Vampire Diaries D:
    The first few episodes are very twilight-ish and I couldn't get past that when the show first came out.
    The boyfriend recently convinced me to give it a second chance and it actually gets pretty good...
  • Iris_LockspurIris_Lockspur Member, Moderator
    edited March 2016
    I've only recently found this thread. The only show I think I feel guilty for binge watching was Archer. Friend convinced me to watch the first episode and I was hooked.

Also, lots of talk about AHS and Pepper. Excuse the poor photo quality (can't find the super nice photo I had taken) but here's something to make you all jealous: https://imgur.com/Yrc08cg (Excuse my messy hair from over a year ago.)
    @Iris_Lockspur
    Archer is going to be one of the wildest rides you've had with animation let me tell you. I did the same thing- casually tried it on Netflix and a week later I'd watched every season and was pining for more. ;u; (also Cyril is my waifu)

I thought that was a really good cosplayer at first but oh my gosh you got to meet her. ♥