arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

DOOM4 : Anyone play ?

Aaron0562Aaron0562 Member
in General Ranting edited May 2016
Hello guys. I am noob in DOOM. I was want to wait Overwatch. It was changed after i watch a video made by my best friend. He was join DOOM last Friday. I need to say it is better than i thought. I was beat by it, So i change my idea and get it from scdkey today. I cant stop to play it for 5 hours. It is so crazy that i cant stop. But i have little problem now. Should i have two games together or only play DOOM ? I dont think i have money for the two games but i got one now. Another one i cant get it now ? Or anywhere i can get it free ? Anyone can help me ? Because these two games are great game in my mind.
  • shmerlshmerl Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm impressed that they plan to release Vulkan based version. Unfortunately it's not available DRM-free, so I'll skip it. From shooters I'm waiting for Shadow Warrior II. Where else will you find a death metal charged rabbit?-)