arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Thanks for the PAX Fun!

Compulsion Friends - Thanks for hosting the meetup on Thursday night, for spending time talking during the day on Friday and Saturday, and most of all, for bringing such an awesome game to life! I just wanted to drop by and say I appreciate the time you guys spent talking with me and it was great to get to know all of you a little bit. I hope you're all recovering after the exhausting weekend!

• Iris_LockspurIris_Lockspur Member, Moderator
    I was following the Twitter feed all weekend, it looked like a tonne of fun. Those mannequins, though. Proper creepy.
  • lucigenlucigen Member, WHF Friends & Family
    I'm with Karo 100%, everyone there was awesome, and I had a blast. I'll be talking about the experience and the build on Thursday for anyone who's interested in hearing about their PAX build since you didn't all get to go. IT WAS SO DIFFERENT! Sadly I think I still didn't meet EVERYONE on the team, but those I did made it an unforgettable experience.
  • Iris_LockspurIris_Lockspur Member, Moderator
    edited April 2016
    @lucigen You won't have to worry about telling us about the PAX build, we're getting it sometime this week. (At least, that's what Sam told us a few weeks ago.)
  • SamSam Compulsion Team
    @Iris_Lockspur it is still the plan, although we're not fully back to work until tomorrow.

Thanks guys! I think I speak for the team in saying that @lucigen and @Karovate coming to hang out was one of the highlights of the trip :)
  • NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
    It was an absolute blast! It felt as if we knew each other for years. I will post some pictures, kinda wish I had taken more, but things were so crazy!

• Any chance you'll be coming to Pax Prime/West?
  • NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
    @argyleskin

Not this year :( The game might be in the Xbox booth but the team will stay home and focus on the game.