arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Harrison Bergson ?

Anybody know if this game is based off of the story Harrison Bergson ? If you have no idea what im talking about please look up that story and read it, its basically we the happy few book form.
  • AlexAlex Compulsion Team
    Do you mean the Kurt Vonnegut story Harrison Bergeron? No, I don't think so. That's really a satire of the idea that everyone should be equal. Our world is a satire of the idea that everyone should be happy. Our main thematic inspirations are, I think, North American happy-drug culture, and Facebook, with a dash of Brave New World. (I say "I think" because one can never be sure what one's inspirations really are.)
  • who was Harrison Bergson ?
  • AdwelAdwel Member
    "And Facebook" ?? Lol wha?

I got the Northern American happy drug culture since im from Michigan...*cough*
  • yes you can check it out all information at his website tnellen , you will get all your need there, must check it once :)