arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Give me some tips

My friend recommended me to play Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on Steam ,i want to buy cod 'cd key,But I do not know which shop cheaper and
security,SCDKey or others ? Give me some tips , what 's more , what details need to be paid attentions about the game ?
thank you . i am waiting,,,
  • NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
    CoD Black Ops is 22$ right now on Steam, not a bad price considering all the work that went behind it to make it. Also can you really put a price on hours of fun with your friends? That is my tip
  • Thank Naila for giving me useful information and tip, but 22$ is too expensive for a poor man , finally ,i choose SCDKey to buy the game key, I compared the various shop online' prices and found SCDKey is the cheapest, CoD Black Ops 2 only 11.15 EUR 11.15 , which is incredible ,I am a student, no money, just the beginning, I was very skeptical that the site is't secure because his price is too cheap to trust,, but the fact proves the concern is superfluous, everything is so smooth and safey.
  • NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
    Glad it all got sorted out :D