arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

hey what's up hello

Hi, my name is Rachel and this is my second attempt at posting because my cat Hercules refuses to leave my laptop and I alone. My users are psychitsward or rachel5sos (STEAM) and sailorrach (PSN) and I currently have yet to buy WHF. Everyone keeps telling me I should wait because it is an early access - a.k.a unfinished game but I want to play it so badly. Dystopia is my favorite genre and 1984 is my favorite book of all time. Bioshock was one of the first games that made me fall in love with gaming and it reminds me so much of WHF from the game play I have watched via YouTube. Does anyone know if there is a set date as to when the game will actually be finished? If anyone could let me know I would be so grateful. This is the first forum I have ever joined so I'm not quite sure how to go about talking to others and finding out information, but I need as much info on WHF as I can.
  • Hey Rachel!

It won't be finished till next year I think, so quite some time!

While the storyline isn't in place, there's still quests and it's loads of fun to explore the developing world. I don't regret getting early access in the slightest!