arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Forum Formatting?

Iris_LockspurIris_Lockspur Member, Moderator
in General Ranting edited March 2016
I've had some practice with web coding in high school, but I've pretty much forgotten any bit of it I learned. And I know different forums have different formatting rules. Is there by chance a guide anywhere on here about sizing photos or doing fancy bits with text (that I may have missed)? Or anyone from the team who could give a brief rundown of basic coding commands? I hate posting giant photos that take up more space than my text in comments or posts, or video links that screw up any formatting in posts. :s

Thanks in advance!
(Also, if this is in the wrong place feel free to move it)
  • SamSam Compulsion Team
    To be honest, formatting on the forum is pretty limited right now. We're hoping to improve it once we find some time, but until then the Simple Html button right below the comment box is the best guide we have.
  • Iris_LockspurIris_Lockspur Member, Moderator
    Oh, that's a link. Well I'm smart. Haha, thanks for pointing that out! I'll have to brush up on my HTML with it.
  • OtherbuttonsOtherbuttons Member, Moderator, WHF Friends & Family
    Here you go. Some may not work depending on the forum's limits, but a good portion of those should work.

Source: i spent too much of my life on gaia online forums as a child