arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Happy Halloween!

Svengo42Svengo42 Member
in Fan Art, Cosplay, Fiction edited September 2016
From the moment I saw the trailer at E3 a few months back I knew what I wanted to be for Halloween.

i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq173/Svengo42/Mobile%20Uploads/20160928_204654.jpg

To all you Wellies, Downers and to the workers who bust their butts on this game I say Happy Halloween!

Excuse the edits and screw ups, I'm doing this on my phone...
  • I can't figure out if I did this wrong but trying to do anything on a phone sucks. If this goes somewhere else please comment and I'll fix it tomorrow (which is what I'm going to try to do with the pictures).
  • HorrorshowHorrorshow Member, Moderator
    Damn, you look AMAZING! And that mask is just perfect!
  • Finally figured out how to make the images appear but the main post wont let me edit so this is the best I got haha!

">photo 20160928_204654.jpg

">photo 20160928_204304.jpg

">photo 20160928_204334.jpg
  • Ohhh, looks great !! The mask looks pretty nice too !
  • NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
    Wow! You look amazing. The glowing eyes are an amazing touch!
  • There's a light I put inside the mask to help light up the eyes or they just look really dark (brown eyes will do that to a gal). If anyone wants to know how I made any of it or where I got the stuff let me know. Amazon played a huge part. I've never made a mask before so I'm glad it turned out well.
  • OtherbuttonsOtherbuttons Member, Moderator, WHF Friends & Family
    The cosplay is top-notch but oh my god all the little details in this make me giddy! ♥ Especially how you've lit up the contacts; as a brown-eyed cosplayer I understand the pain. ;-;

Also, dat mask. Spot on!
  • How'd you make the mask?