arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

OH the BUGS! Alpha v44848 on Xbox 1

Good Afternoon,

I feel the need to report some bugs for Xbox's Current Alpha v44848.

Other than NPC's standing on their beds and being able to see through walls, there are a few other bugs that may or may not be known.

Players can go screen blind from taking Joy - The screen becomes a bright white and you can still see the compass and prompts when your closed to an object but can't see where you are going.

In "It's a Terrible Life", after making the item, I can't interact with George to give it to him.

In "The Lightbearer" the interior of the house is silent, and no audio can be heard at all, even during the interaction with nick. Then the door glitches and becomes transparent and you see nick pre-and post action but can't get into the bathroom to trigger the next part of the interaction. (I had to use the Gohst cheat).

I fell off the edge of the map into the water without being very close to the edge.

I've fallen through the map while in "Gohst" mode.

It's impossibly easy to lock yourself out of a quest!
There is no NPC reset. I accidentally killed an NPC vital to a quest and it seems when NPC's die it's a real death.
Now I'm not saying they should pop back up alive and chipper, but incomplete quest NPC's should re-spawn at some point. (3 day in game penalty maybe?)

If something is done out of order, it locks the task/quest, some errors there is no getting around. Like sucking up the purple stuff before you repair the pipe. Can't move forward with it.

Completed Quests are re-populating with no NPC.

The game has crashed,

Opening a Chest

Mid Interaction for Quest

Walking

Getting stuck in rubble.

• LeeLee Member, Compulsion Team
    Thanks for the feedback :)
    These issues will be addressed in the 1.0 release of the game.

Cheers,
    Lee
  • So.
    I'm stuck with no way out.
    In "I do the Bobby Electric"
    I'm at the part where you take a ride in the Jubalator. But It kills me every time, I've tried both developer cheats.
    Its a forever death loop... I can't go forward and I can't go back.
  • LeeLee Member, Compulsion Team
    Sorry to hear you've experienced this issue :(
    It's a known problem in the early access build, which has been addressed for the 1.0 release.

It occurs under specific world generation circumstances and unfortunately there's currently no workaround on the public build. This will prevent you from continuing that quest on your save game, however you can use the developer cheats to leave the underground area and continue the rest of your playthrough:

1 - Goto Options > Developer Cheats > Ghost Mode ON
    2 - Fly up and out of the underground area so you are back in the Village
    3 - Toggle Ghost Mode OFF

From here you should be able to continue playing the rest of the game.
    Please let us know if this works for you.

Cheers,
    Lee