arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

BonBon's Art Corner

BonBonBonBon Member
in Fan Art, Cosplay, Fiction edited September 2016
I was bored over the weekend and decided to make some concept art which I kinda took from the original, I just added some hairstyles, a new outfit, and some weapons that can hopefully go in the game. I hope the devs see this and I would love feedback from them and the community too!

• I hope double posting isn't a rule, but I also made an HP chart, I read the journal and it stated that they were tired with the current NPC HP system.

• Meet Sue the Wastrel, I found her wandering the streets of the garden district. I met her on Day 5 of my playthrough and she was just adorable... besides when she kept saying Oedipus tore his eyes out and vanilla doesn't work ,other than that she was just the best
  • Wow, I love your designs! I hope they get implemented into the game during future updates!
  • OtherbuttonsOtherbuttons Member, Moderator, WHF Friends & Family
    I imagine double posting in your own thread should be fine. ♥ I don't think there's a rule on it anyway, just don't do it ridiculously etc. (although as said, in an art thread like this, it should be totally fine).

I am in love with that sketch at the end. It's got a very animated feel to it.
  • Thanks! I'm glad you liked them!
  • I'm open to request btw, if you find any interesting characters I'll be happy to draw them!
  • I loved how this came out, @horrorshow for requesting the female protagonist

• HorrorshowHorrorshow Member, Moderator
    Absolutely stunning!
  • NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
    @BonBon <3 So pretty! I can't wait to share more about that character :)
  • @Naila Thank you so much, I can't wait either!