arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Happy New Year!

ShibouShibou Member
in General Ranting edited January 2016
I just wanted to say happy new year to everyone! I hope everyone has a great weekend, whether it be at a fun party or just sitting at home and resting and doing nothing!

• OtherbuttonsOtherbuttons Member, Moderator, WHF Friends & Family
    I retaliate with cute sausage dog! 8D

Happy New Year to you too! ♥ And to everyone!
  • I really wish I could be playing this right now on xbox but yes happy New Year to everyone and thank you for making this great game
  • SamSam Compulsion Team
    Happy new year everyone! Apologies for the absence, we're back now.

It's going to be a big year ahead. I've been planning to write a 2015 retrospective, and let you all know a few things about the coming year, but I'm struggling to find the time right now. There have been a lot of changes relating to the game and our studio, which are all exciting, but I'll only mention one of these for now.

Previously, it got around that we would be coming to Early Access and Xbox Game Preview "this holiday season". We keep etas like this deliberately vague, because sometimes you need to either accelerate or delay production, depending on how we think the game is going. We have decided to invest more into the project (thanks in no small part to the Kickstarter), to make sure that we live up to everyone's expectations. As a result, we need to push back our Early Access launch, to make sure we give this the best shot we can. We'll be continuing with pre-alpha builds (and hopefully will get more and more feedback!) as normal.

I hope that makes sense - if you want to ask about this, please do, I'll work in responses to any questions into the blog post.
  • by 'holiday season' you're referring to mardi gras which is next month, yeah?
  • SamSam Compulsion Team
    @islanola you know, we're still not entirely sure who said "holiday season" ;) So inspecific.
  • kinda late, but kinda on-topic: