arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

I Sing Body Electric Quest

On the quest after i visit Gamma's House after she gets taken away i have to go to the spill with the workers she was looking into the quest objective is to turn the valve however there seems to be another building overlapping another building which is blocking the valve all i can see is a liquid pouring out of a wall and can not get no option for the valve therefore i cant carry on with the quest at hand its the first building ive seen over lap another so im just assuming its a bug or bad placement on creation of the game?
  • AlexinaAlexina Member, Compulsion Team
    Hi,

The maps are procedural generations - meaning it has *some* guidelines, but it's sort of random. The overlapping buildings is a known bug in the live build.

To get around this issue, try this;
    - Go to the Pause menu in-game > Options > Developer Cheats > Ghost

This will enable you to pass through walls and this will hopefully help you, be sure to remove ghost mode when you're done!

Cheers,
    Alexina
  • Hello! I had the same problem with the I Sing Body Electric quest so i tried to follow your advice Alexina but when i ghost into the building to where the valve is I can't interact with the valve - not in or out of ghost mode :/
    Hi,

For the I Sing Body Electric quest - it could be a tad bit more difficult depending on the area you're having trouble with - the valves, do you mean the three motilene pipes that you have to turn to unlock a door?

Cutscenes that are triggered by a door being opened are much harder to try and ghost by. This is an issue that's been addressed internally, but currently on the live version it's not fixed. I'm really sorry, but you'll likely have to wait until the 1.0 launch. (There will be tons of new content!)

Cheers,
    Alexina
  • DEvilTheMakerDEvilTheMaker Member
    edited January 18
    https://imgur.com/a/UDBSU
    Does that show my problem better?

I will try to be patient and wait for the 1.0 launch ;-)
    Ah, okay. Yeah, looks like a filler building is blocking access. You said you tried to ghost through the filler building? When you do so, can you access the valve then?

I know the wait is hard ;-)

Cheers,
    Alexina