arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Joy Glitch in Maidenholm

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but each time I take Joy (when I’m CONPLETELY OUT) in any of the Joy booths found in Maidenholm, the screen goes white. I can still “technically” play, as I can hear characters and move, but the screen is solid white, so I obviously can’t see where I’m going to play. The only solution I’ve found to fix this is by saving and returning to the main menu.

The white screen of death doesn’t happen if I already have some Joy in my system.
  • jaybugjaybug Member
    I've been having the same issues, however, it doesn't matter where I am, when I take joy the screen goes white. The only solution I've found is exiting completely out of the game and re-entering the save.
  • AlexinaAlexina Member, Compulsion Team
    Hi guys,

This a known issue that's been addressed internally - we're sorry you're experiencing it at the moment but look out for the 1.0 launch release !

Cheers,
    Alexina