arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Old Solders Bugs

the first bug i ran into it that after i found the dead body and reported back to the first solder he tells you about a foot locker in the house so i got the gun and other items you can get in his room and went back. when i got back there were people in there (im not sure if there supposed to be able to get in when you leave the back door closed). as i walked around to see if i missed the foot locker first time around i see some one walk through the metal shutters covering the front door. after that i saw a place to put the gun and went to do it. nothing happen. i thought it was because there was people around so i left and did stuff till curfew came rolling around. when i came back both the front and back shutters were down. naturally i though that it was something that was supposed to happen and left. waited till around 7 am for when people started to show and when i went back it was still locked up but there were people goin in the front still even though the shutter was down.
  • AlexinaAlexina Member, Compulsion Team
    Hi,

Sorry you're experiencing this. This is a known issue that has been addressed internally and will be fixed for the 1.0 launch.

For now, I recommend ghosting through the shutters at night.
    It's possible the quest could be buggy - if so, ghost through to the attic for the footlocker.

Cheers,
    Alexina
  • demondemon Member
    may i ask how do i "ghost"?
  • AlexinaAlexina Member, Compulsion Team
    Hi,

You can ghost by accessing the Pause Menu then going under Options and then Developer and there should be a listing titled "Ghost" select that and you'll be able to move through walls and the likes.