arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Some bugs in Maidenholm

When I was carrying Ed through a fast travel point from Saint Georges Holm to Maidenholm, when I arrived his body was ragdolled on the floor and I could search him. When I picked him up and dropped him it didn't reset, but the question acted as usual.

Another Bug- Im not sure if this is a bug or not but the quest with the news reporter didn't activate and the whole place had shutters on the doors.

A bug in the veterans quest- NPCs were going through the closed shutters in the dead soldiers house even though I locked the door, the quest acted as usual though.

All of this was on the Xbox platform.
That was the majority of the bugs but it was still a good experience nonetheless.
  • AlexinaAlexina Member, Compulsion Team
    Hi,

Sorry you've run into these issues, they have been addressed and will be ready for the 1.0 launch.

In terms of the Cub Reporter quest - to proceed with it, you have to walk to the back door of the house and encounter a cutscene.

Cheers,
    Alexina