arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Placing Items In Stash/Containers

On the Xbox One, I am unable to place items into the stash and other containers. I can take things out but cannot place anything in them. It seems there isn't a button mapped for that function to switch from "take" to "place." If there is a button please let me know, as I am overburdened and don't want to throw away all of my hard-stolen items/weapons, and I'm really not comfortable with just plopping them on the ground just to have them despawn or otherwise disappear. I love the game and am a huge fan of the newest changes, keep it up team!
  • I am a straight up fool. For those of you out there like me who couldn't figure it out, hover over the take/place and press A. (Devs you could still map that function to L3 like the "sort by" functions)
  • AlexinaAlexina Member, Compulsion Team
    Hi,

This issue has been addressed internally - it will be fixed for the 1.0 launch release.

Cheers,
    Alexina