arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

BUG: It's a Terrible Life

I got the sunshine pill and all that. Came back it was night time and I couldn't interact with George. That's fine; I figured it might be because of the people with the plague outside. No biggie. I found an abandoned house and slept until morning. Come back, same situation. George is frozen still slightly hovering over the chair and his wife/girlfriend is standing straight up in the bed still.

I am planning on exiting entirely out of the game to see if this would help.
  • UPDATE: the classic IT solution "turn it off and on again" (close game and re open it) worked.
  • I'm having the same issues. Even if I close out and go back in. I'm playing on the Xbox one. I have to carry the wife but she bugged out and floated away. Can't talk to the guy. I've had issues with Every part of this quest. Just completely buggy.
  • LeeLee Member, Compulsion Team
    Hi there,

This encounter has various issues in the early access version. Unfortunately there are many ways it can become blocked, including the wife disappearing. We will be addressing these issues for the 1.0 release of the game.

Cheers,
    Lee