arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Dr Helen Faraday cosplay!

kurth_nagakurth_naga Member
in Fan Art, Cosplay, Fiction edited October 29
I was at MCM Expo this weekend in London, and I cosplayed the wonderful Dr Helen Faraday!
It was a rather last-minute cosplay, I worked on it over the space of 2 days and was lucky in that I already had pretty much everything I needed to do it... and I'm super pleased with how it turned out!
I also have some professional shots that will come through in the next month or so; I'll put them in this thread so you guys can take a look when they're done.

Please check out my cosplay page over at Tenken Cosplay, my Twitter at @_spacesymphony , and my Tumblr at kurth-naga for more!

I hope you like them!

• OtherbuttonsOtherbuttons Member, Moderator, WHF Friends & Family
    Oh! I saw pictures of you the other day. I got really excited that you'd picked out Faraday instead of a random wellie.

I'm sad I don't get to go to MCM now, since I get to miss all the fantastic WHF cosplayers. ;o; Hope you had fun!