arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

WHF - Life in technicolor - quests bugs

Hi, (Xbox one player) I played last year WHF 3 times completely and now I have finished the WHF Life in Technicolor. Just want to share some bugs I encountered for the Life in Technicolor :
- even if i take a joy at night, the Mystery House doors do not open. For the first béta of WHR it worked.
- some quests achieved reappears in teh list "Too Do' like : The Runner, High Cooking
- the Igname quest never begin, even at night
- The Mirobolant costume makes Wastrels nervous, but normally it shouldn't. No ?
- For the quest "what is buried", even if I use the bobby whistle, people don't leave the place. So when I inject the seringe to Ann everybpdy of course killed her.
- The cult of Jack, which I know very well as I have done it several times successfully in the past, did not work for me in WHF-LIT as I can't find Jack to talk to him as requested although the other steps can be fullfilled.
- Corner of the Speakers : the quest couldn't be achieved as I have made down a Red Bobby to attract attention of people whilst I posted the documents. Is it normal ?
Otherwise I still love this game and I think I can play it again a 5th time :-)
Congratulations to the team
Eric