arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Turn of reachability of pneumatic stash outside of shelter (crafting)

Hi there @all,

I just took up this nice piece of game-art after playing it way back after the alpha has launched. And I'm enjoying it quite a bit, as it seem to have made great progress since then.
But something is bumming me out and I was wondering if you guys might know a solution to that.

Is there anyway someone can turn off the "reachability" of the pneumatic stash when you're outside of your shelter(s)? What I mean by that, Is the ability to craft something with items that are actually stashed in your homebase.

I really like the survival aspect of the game; as It is the one core-mechanism that make it entertaining imoo (well besides the bizarre story, humor and art style of course :) )
But it bummed me out over and over again that I'm able that craft some crucial item like a weapon or a tool (or even a piece of food...) In an otherwise desperate situation. It often just took so much excitement out of the moments that I was feeling on the edge the most.
And also... well... the ability to reach everything I gathered with ease does not feel very rewarding for an ambitious hoarder/strategist aswell.. :)

So.. long story short... Is there a way I can turn this possibility off?
As there are developer-cheats and console-commands, I figuredIt is worth a shot to ask :)

Thanks in advance and best regards
Tainted