arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

The slaughterers aprentice

Before enteeing this quest there was no audio when the butcher was talking si couldn't hear what I was agreeing to.
Accepted the apprenticeship anyway and woke up in a room with no audio still. After dieing about 4 times from spankers I finally have sound.

Up to making meat packages but never seem to pass the pack that meat objective. Is there something else I'm supposed to do? I've seen mentions of sabotaging the machine but there is nothing to interact with. I have a broken eviscerator in my inventory but can't do anything with it.
  • Wait until you get a break (about 4 or five meat pkgs). Then look where the machine meets the meat.
  • I was unable to get the piece needed to sabotage the machine. I saw it when I was testing the machine but it disappeared before I could pick it up. Now I am stuck with nothing to sabotage the machine and I cannot leave this quest. Help! How do I finish it so I can move on?
  • Yes! having the same problem cant find the broken piece to finish this mission!! crying. help anyone
  • LeeLee Member, Compulsion Team
    The piece should appear on the floor next to the machine after saving & reloading your game. If it's not there on PC, you can add the item using the developer console: give EvisceratorSparePart

Cheers,
    Lee