arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Crafting Recipes Thread

I've noticed that the crafting recipes on the We Happy Few wiki is very outdated, therefore I'm introducing this thread where people can tell others their own crafting recipes. I won't be putting some very obvious recipes, but if you want them, someone in the thread can help you.
Survival:
Jerky- 1x Rotting Meat 1x Saltpeter
Pure Water- 1x Water Filter 1x Tap Water
Medicated Balm- 2x Rowan Berry 2x Gilead Petal
Sandwich- 1x Bread 1x V-Meat
Outfits:
Fab Threads- 1x Proper Suit 2x Sewing Kit 3x Fine Linen
Rubber Cat Suit- 4x Shredded Raincoat 1x Sewing Kit
Boiler Suit- 2x Canvas Scrap 1x Sewing Kit
Spiky Suit- 1x Padded Suit 2x Sewing Kit 2x Metal Bits 4x Canvas Scrap
Tools:
Electro Lock Shocker- 2x Mechanical Bits 1x Metal Bits 1x Duct Tape 1x Constable Keycard
Polarity Device- 2x Mechanical Bits 2x Metal Bits 1x Power Cell 1x Constable's Keycard
Weapons:
For Weapons, making black powder can result in unlocking these recipes, along with collecting sugar
Chemicals:
Yams and Black Powder should unlock almost everything
If you need a recipe, feel free to ask, this should be a thread with lots of replies, and if you see something that I haven't fully addressed then respond to the thread.
  • It looks like the wiki support is nonexistent (on the fanbase's part). What I have yet to see is a multitool. You need multitools to disarm the banger traps in the cellars but I've not seen a multitool through four different districts.