arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Mary Bailie, Terrible Life

Good afternoon,

I recently met a nice couple in Lud's Holm, George and Mary Bailie. The poor dears had fallen on some hard times so I decided to help them out.

I went to run an errand only to find Mary standing on her bed!

I tried to talk to her but she was intent on looking off into the distance.

I suppose it could have been worse. On a previous visit I found George standing in the corner.

I decided not to press the matter and assume that Mary had caught him doing something naughty.

Kind regards,
Ray
  • I had the same problem and could only continue with the quest once I restarted the game. Mary was standing in her bed the whole quest and I had to restart each time I wanted to complete the next step of the quest. In the end I left her at the wrong bridge ( because it had both bridges highlighted as an option) and George stayed home in his chair. I restarted again only to find I went the wrong way so I went by myself over to the correct bridge. Once I got there I randomly here some voice lines from Mary and the quest completed it's self. On the quest check list, carrying Mary to the bridge wasn't even checked so it was strange.