arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

The Slaughters Apprentice - Broken machine part not spawning

Hey, so first off just wanna say great game guys! Can't wait for the full version to come out :D so anyway, I'm playing on xbox one, version Alpha v44848 and I'm doing this quest The Slaughterers Apprentice (which is awesome BTW, completely crazy and unexpected!!) but I messed up and died when that crazy butcher killed me in the cellar and now I need to sabotage the machine again but the broken part won't spawn so I'm kind of stuck....? Is there a fix going in for this soon? In the meantime, is there a way I can get back to the street?
Thanks,
Lizzie.
  • I'm having the same issue here . a reply and some help from the devs on this would be great. I saw a pc player on steam having the same issue and dev replied that they would have a hotfix for them within the week that was Aug 21st. The devs need to be hotfixing known bugs on all platforms simultaneously, this is a game breaking problem and I just paid $63 for this, so shine some light and lets get this solved please