arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Quest Bugs (Xbox One)

Haute Cuisin: after quest is completed the quest does not go to the completed list.

Plough Boy's Lunch: I left him on the floor to escape a brawl and sleep. Now he is nowhere to be found but his voice can be heard if you go to the quest location.

It's A Terrible Life: there is no option to give the man his items and his wife is standing on the bed.

Public Works: the guy does not exist. Can't give a man his coffee if he's not real.

Mystery House (this one isn't really a bug I just wanted to comment on it): whenever I takeout someone it kicks me out of the house. I don't know if that is an intentional new feature I just know that before you could knock them out, you just couldn't be seen by them.
  • LeeLee Member, Compulsion Team
    Thanks for the feedback. We plan to address these for 1.0.

Mystery House: It's by design that you get kicked out when you're caught. It's meant to be an effect of the hallucinogens. The effects are currently placeholder.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Lee
  • Hello,

Once I've completed a quest it doesn't go into the complete area, and quests that I have not done yet are showing up under completed.

In the quest, The Vandals Took the Handle I am unable to fix the water pump. The two guys standing beside it are in the way I think, it only gives me the option to talk with them but won't let me fix it.

In the quest, The Mystery House I keep getting caught even when there is no one there. I will be behind a locked door or under a bed and even when no one is there it will say I got caught and get kicked out of the house. This happens even when I first walk in the house and no ones there.
  • LeeLee Member, Compulsion Team
    Hi there,

1 - Quests in your journal: Could you attach some screenshots of the issue?

2 - Vandals Took the Handle: Have you crafted a Water Filter yet?

3 - Mystery House: This is a known issue where the AI are able to detect the player through walls at times. This will be addressed with the 1.0 release of the game.

Cheers,
    Lee