arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Problem in I SING BODY ELECTRIC

Hi
When I drive a Vacuum cleaner Fall into a room, and after the end of the animation, the picture immediately stoped.
And the Checkpoint was in an acontrol room with Municipal Utilities.
What should I do.
Thanks
  • HELP
  • LeeLee Member, Compulsion Team
    Hi there,

This is a known issue with this quest which we plan to address with a content hotfix early next week.
    There is currently no workaround. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
    Lee
  • Hi
    Thats great.
    Thanks a lot.
    Zhang
  • StephanieStephanie Compulsion Team
    We had a hotfix come out the other day on PC which should fix this issue, an update for Xbox One should be out this week.
  • ohaiimkatbabeohaiimkatbabe Member
    edited August 30
    I'm still having an issue with I Sing Body Electric on PC, I've made it to flipping on the 3 power stations, I've turned all 3 on but one won't register as flipped
  • ive tried again since update. no longer stuck on the greyscreen death loop. but auto dying every time i try the jubilator ride. apparently i went for a swim. *sigh* am i doing sometjing wrong?
  • StephanieStephanie Compulsion Team
    Sorry guys! I'll have a look at this quest.
  • When I ride the Jubilator when it crashes I die and the game says I died because I went swimming. What is the problem?
  • Mine is doing that same thing. Now I'm stuck. I'm playing on the xbox
  • Hi guys,

Sorry we haven't gotten back to you all sooner and we're sorry you're experiencing this issue.
    It's currently being looked at by the developers and will be addressed for the next launch.

Cheers,
    Alexina