arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

The Slaughterer's Apprentice

When I sabotaged the machine, butcher came running to me. I tried to knock him out, but then suddenly I woke up in my room, and I got the "Sabotage the machine" task again, but I don't have the broken part in my inventory, and I don't know where to find it. Is this supposed to happen?
  • LeeLee Member, Compulsion Team
    edited August 2017
    Hi there,

Attacking him will cause the spankers to attack you and knock you out.
    The broken part disappearing is a known issue. You can work around it on PC using the following console command:
    give BrokenEvisceratorPart

We'll also be releasing a hotfix later this week which will address the issue.

Cheers,
    Lee
  • So it seems that this issue is not solved on the XB1. I did not have the part spawned when I primed the eviscerator. Also the Door of Mortal Consequence (whatever it's called, I'm not looking at it now) doesn't even register as an interaction and I imagine it should at least trigger a statement from Curry, even if it isn't supposed to be a way to quit the mission early. I am going to try the Dev Cheats next time I play but it doesn't look promising for my 12 hour save file that will probably just be down the drain if it's not noticed. Thank you for the great game and I hope you guys keep it up!
  • I found an option to get out of the glitch but you can't finish the quest. You enable Invulnerability and Ghost mode. First you get your stuff by going through the floor into the cellar and then going up and into the village above. Go to you safe house and sleep for about twelve hours. Turn off your Debv cheats and that's b as sically it
  • Another thing, you'll still get voicelines from the butcher but the spankers won't shock you