arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

44631 - Life in Technicolour Hotfix 1

NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
Gameplay Alpha 6.1

This is the first hotfix for the Life in Technicolour release and addresses some of the crash issues players were encountering. A second hotfix to address blocking issues in quests will be released in the near future.

Hotfix 1 Changes
• Fix a number of crash points while moving around the world.
• NPCs should no longer have ridiculous quantities of loot.
• Some NPCs that should not be out in the day (or the night) should now better respect their schedules. The plague wastrel invasion should be no more.
• NPCs should no longer slide all over the place for no good reason. Any sliding should now be intentional sliding.
• NPCs in Mystery House had a weird backward cone of vision. Cones now face forward.
• Disabled in-progress support for HDR displays that was causing washed-out graphics for some users. Players may need to restart the game if they still see issues after this update. HDR displays will be supported in our 1.0 release.
• Fix some issues where players couldn’t remap key bindings.
• Joy use and coin collected statistics are now reported correctly.
• Fix for infinite loading screen at the end of the Escape quest.
• Tab key now closes the inventory menu.
• Fix some of the loading screen movies that weren’t displaying properly.
• Added extra checks to localization tool to catch some issues with submitted files
  • edited August 22
    THANK YOU! Many of the issues listed have already been reported by many other users. I'm using a bit since I'm testing all three game modes and accidents have slowed down the analysis;) I'm also one who visits every corner of the map so I still have a good time. The time to finish the vigilante game (just started) and put the total value of my gaming experience in life in technicolor.

Good work guys.
  • NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
    edited August 22
    @MefistofeleOnirico Your avatar looks like a Wellete! Do you have the full version? It looks very pretty.
  • When you get inventory expansions, it increases your carrying capacity but doesn't actually increase the amount you can carry. Is that included? (Ie. My inventory says I can carry 250ish but anything over 99 and I can't move)
  • NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
    @AbsDaMannIII

This seems to have been fixed in the hotfix we are currently preparing. It will be released early next week.