arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

It looks great!

It's so awesome to see the tidbits I only read about during the weekly update for real. When I recognized them, I was like, "Oh, my god! It's so much nicer to be able to see it close up!" It's beautiful, guys.

The new inventory system took some time getting used to, only because I liked seeing everything laid out for me to see instead of scrolling. Still, thank goodness it's upgraded. I love the new layout so much better; it allows my hoarding nature to go free. I've probably spent the entirety of first day running around the outer limits of Garden District collecting petals and berries. Also, thank you for making the crafting page easier to produce in bulk just by holding down forever. I didn't mind how it was before, but this is definitely better. Because of this, I've spent a few good minutes dying from bobbies because I was overburdened after curfew...

The new layout of the Wellie houses! My favorite part of the game is looting. It's just as much fun as doing quests, really. The houses are so pretty to look at, and the newest house layout is my favorite. Maybe because it's cozier? There are so many more rooms and items. The tiny safe makes much more sense than the big one you'd see in Fallout 4. Also, thank you for the additional icons indicating crafting tables located in people's houses or quests (the mushroom log!) becuase I only get one marker and it was hard to remember. I want the Art Team to know I really appreciate the details of various cabinets and storage. So much eye candy!

My favorite quest in the game is "Murder House", because I love horrors and things. I never found anything else in the game to be creepy until this quest, and as much as I loved it, the first time I tried it out, it was bugged. Now it's fixed, and I completed it! It was scary, and fun, and bloody. Can we have more, please?
Though Murder House was a visual stunner, I Sing Body Electric playthrough was really special. It was an entire episode in and of itself. It was a different world down there, and refreshing from having to run around the village. It was so immersive! So many vents! Puzzles! Gases! Riding the Jubilator!

The safehouse teleportation system really doubled the enjoyment of the game. It was so, so hard having to run back and forth for different quests. I'll admit, I didn't see it the big, giant, shiny door in the first safehouse, and only noticed the lever in Maidenholm. Now I don't have to run for a day to fill my canteens, or to use the crafting table! THANK YOU.

All in all, everything runs great, plays wonderfully, and stunningly beautiful. I've spent hours since the update, but still haven't unlocked every quest, or explored every island (Maidenholm is simply the best, I'm afraid.) I see a lot of hate lately, but don't let it "bring you down"! We love We Happy Few.
  • i kinda like the old inventory system. It reminded me of waffles.