arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Collectors edition

So I have bought WHF day 1 on xbox and I was fully ready to buy that collectors edition, but then I saw it is not for the US. Can we please get it in the US? pretty please? I really would like it. Or is there a UK retailer that often ships to US? Maybe GAME? I don't know much about them. But please help me find a way to get that jolly edition
  • tectec Member, Moderator
    I am interested in the Collectors Edition, however that price is a bit too steep for me so will either miss out or pick it up later if its available for less.
  • I totally understand that. I am a bit of a nut when it comes to game collectors editions. I always get the most expensive one even if I probably shouldn't. But I really like the stuff and $150 isn't that bad to me
  • AlexAlex Compulsion Team
    I'd be stunned if the collector's edition doesn't come on sale in the US. I have no idea why it isn't, but there have been some issues with the rollout, so you might try back in a week.
  • OtherbuttonsOtherbuttons Member, Moderator, WHF Friends & Family
    I'd love to see it come to GAME over here in the UK. I know there's quite a few collectors over here that'd likely love to see it.
    So apparently yeah, there's some delay on being able to buy these things that we talked about. But it will all become available in time.
  • Is the collector's edition going to include the game? Or is the game separate? If it's going to include the game, but it's not available yet, then I'll likely wait until it's available.

Is it going to come out before launch?
    It will not include the game -- it's more of a "Bonus Goody Box." So you can pre-order the game if you like now, or order it when it comes out, and you won't wind up with two copies of the game.

I don't think we know yet exactly when it's coming out. Some things were announced that we don't have dates for yet.
  • where can i order the collectors set and when does it release?
    We'll let you know as soon as we can!