arrow-left arrow-right close decoration email facebook hr-decoration logo_small menu-decoration next prev twitter youtube
Welcome!

Welcome! This is where we talk about things, like games, space and pancakes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Steam

Halloween Costumes

So what's everyone going to go as for halloween (if you celebrate it)

I am going to be going as the local protagonist downer (and no i am not just saying that because this is the CG:WHF forums) I think it will be awesome. I do not know if the wellies faces are masks or just made up to give them that cheshire grin... but i am thinking that I will use some white face paint, head to the discount store to get a suit and pull out my best frying pan to harness the night.

Nonetheless I really am curious to know what people around the globe go as or do then (once again if you celebrate it) With Fallout 4 rearing its head I bet i will see a couple vault dwellers, or just a sexy nurse or cat as usual.

Thanks for reading.... i will probably post pics on how my thing goes if for halloween is a lovely day for it.

-Fael
twitter.com/theteawolf

• OtherbuttonsOtherbuttons Member, Moderator, WHF Friends & Family
    How have I only just seen this thread?

Funnily enough because it's the day of the con, I'll be in the Wastrel all day. Good thing is I can walk around the seaside town without anyone batting an eyelid on Halloween. ♥

I've told you this before, but honestly I can't wait to see how your Arthur cosplay comes out. ♥ I hope the Happy Face is coming along well, sorry I haven't worked on mine enough to help out. ;-;
  • I have had to switch from Arthur to generic Wellie, of course as you know the masks can be fickle so I will let you know on Twitter If i have a breakthrough. I hope you have the most fun at the con :D
  • NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
    I was going to be Jem from Jem and the Holograms but I am on such a Star Wars obsession lately with the latest trailer that aired, I kinda want to be Rey from the new movie <3

Here is a tutorial for a Wellie make-up we saw this week, it is fantastic and might help those who would like to go as Wellie for Halloween

Also don't forget to post your costumes after Halloween!
  • NailaNaila Moderator, Compulsion Team
    I don't know if I will dress up this year but I made this this week :)

• RaptorAttackRaptorAttack Member
    edited October 2016
    I love these and am considering doing something similar however quick question; do you think i'm likely to die / permanently changed the colour of my face if I coat it in tippex? I feel it would give the texture I need especially with red and black painted over it but the warning labels and toxic signs concern me a little.